Hi loves! Recently I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award, so today I’ll be answering those questions! Thank you so so much to Sop’s Blog for the nomination, if you haven’t seen her post already check it out here. This award is for bloggers that are positive, inspiring and creative so I feel so grateful to have been nominated for this award. I’ll keep this short and sweet and get onto the questions!
1. What is your favourite treat (sweets/chocolate etc)?
Ooh chocolate is my vice! I love chocolate anything! Cake, ice cream, chocolate bars…..
2. Have you ever tried that pumpkin spice latte? Is it worth the hype?
I don’t actually drink coffee so I’ve never tried it before.
3. What is your favourite hot drink?
I love a good hot chocolate, made properly with milk and melted chocolate at the bottom! Uhh even talking about it makes me feel cosy!
4. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Love Actually has to be my favourite! Or if it counts Bridget Jones, because it snows at the end right? Or maybe The Nativity? Honestly I think any rom com or anything with Martin Freeman in it!
5. What would be your dream location for a Christmas break?
Anywhere hot! I hate the cold weather so somewhere warm by the beach would be right up my street.
6. Do you have any blog goals for the rest of this year?
I’m going to uni soon so I don’t want to set any goals in terms of stats or numbers. All I want is to stay consistent with my posting schedule and take at least one hour a week to improve my blog or learn something new about it.
7. What are you most looking forward to in 2018?
I’m looking forward to going back to uni after Christmas. I think the first term will be a little scary with meeting new people and learning to look after myself, but hopefully in 2018 I’ll have settled in a bit and will feel more comfortable. I’m really excited to have that freedom and be studying something I love!
8. What would you say is your best feature?
I know this sounds a little weird but I think my hands. I like how they look with my nails painted and delicate jewellery on. Plus I have my birth mark on my right hand which I think is quite unique.
9. What social media do you use the most to promote your blog?
I use a mixture of Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to promote my blog. I post pretty much daily on Instagram, not so much on Pinterest but probably most on Twitter. I always promote new posts and makeup looks on there, but I also use it to connect with other bloggers.
10. What is your favourite makeup brand?
This is such a hard question because I love too many!! Maybelline is one of my favourites for base products, I absolutely love their foundation, powders and concealer. NYX is always my go to for anything colourful. If I had to pick my all-time favourite I think I would say Tarte. I don’t own that much from them because getting it to the UK is expensive, but for a high end brand it is fairly well priced. I think the quality of their products are amazing from what I’ve tried and I love that it caters to those who want simple, natural makeup and those who wants something a bit extra.
- Where do you get your positivity from?
- What is your favourite makeup item?
- Who, out of everyone who’s ever lived, would you most like to have a chat with?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is your favourite makeup look?
- What would be your dream place to live?
- Is there anything you don’t like/want to improve about your blog?
- What’s your opinion on glitter makeup?
- Do you have a favourite YouTuber?
- What can cheer you up after a bad day?
I would like to tag…
- Rural Roses – https://ruralroses.com/
- Becca P Beauty – https://beccapbeauty.wordpress.com/
- Siyana Online – http://www.siyanaonline.com/
- Young Mum Lifestyle – https://youngmumlifestyle.wordpress.com/
- Jen T Beauty Spot – https://jentbeautyspot.wordpress.com/
- Tales From The Makeup Box – https://talesfromthemakeupbox.wordpress.com/
- Beauty Rant – https://beautyrant.co.uk/
- Caitlyn Beth Taylor – http://caitlinbethtaylor.blogspot.co.uk/
- Hannah Heartss – http://www.hannahheartss.co.uk/
- Pint Sized Beauty – http://www.pintsizedbeauty.com/
I hope you guys liked my answers! These posts are always so fun to write as I love letting you guys know a little more about me. I always love reading these sorts of posts from other people, so hopefully you liked reading this. Every time I’m nominated for one of these awards I feel so blessed that you guys are enjoying my blog. I can’t wait to read the answers of everyone I’ve tagged!
Thank you so much for reading, I love you all xxx
Pinterest: Olivia Charlotte